aryehz2
PPCGeeks Regular

aryehz2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Well im thinking that, alot of the people that flash the rom, do not let the Customizations finish all the way they just restart instead.
Sounds reasonable. Weird thing is though, that after you told me that's probably why I was having the battery meter problem, I hard reset, re flashed, let customizations run, hard reset again (which they say is good practice), let customizations run again....and still have the problem. I also still have the problems with the grey qwerty keyboard and the missing voice command. I'm going to try Ali's fix for the VC.

I was thinking of re-downloading 3.3 and starting from scratch but I doubt that would make a difference. I really love the graphics on this version and want to stay with it for a while.

One thing I did think of was that before trying 3.3, I tried building my own ROM with PPC Kitchen and Cualkin's kitchen. I was having problems so I flashed your 3.3. Even after a did all the flashing and hard resetting, I still have the PPC startup splash screen (the one with the Swedish Chef from the Muppets). I don't think that's part of your ROM. Your screens do come up after that. So maybe not everything is cleaning up properly from ROM to ROM.

Anyway, thanks again Meridan. Hope my accessories get here soon
Aryeh