Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:54 PM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
Is the size of the icons in UL strictly limited? I ask because I'm making photo dials (using go2contact), and I'd like to have one tab with a number of them, like 3 rows of 4 or whatever, which would work with the default size. But, I'd like another tab that has only 1 contact, and thus it would just have 1 large icon that would take up the majority of the tab (about half of my screen). I find that the default icon size is a bit small for pictures for this purpose to begin with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
No, use what ever size that will fit. You will have to specify the size of your icons in the settings.