View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:23 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
Okay, I took a look at these last night. The images are no problem... The grey font fix also affects the Settings tab (it's the Settings.mode9 file). The email fix looks to working correctly too.

If I get time tonight (depends on the wife), I'll try to implement the following...

1. Colored icons on the Call History
2. Replace clock "background" with Stock Sprint
3. Replace my background with the Stock Sprint
4. Enable Customize Background on all Tabs
5. Fix Font color on HD settings.mode9 (and re-enable Comm-Manager tab)

This may mean losing Operator Logo at the top of the screen, I'll play around with it to see if I can get everything working together.

Also, it looks like this Manila is in Beta or Alpha testing for Landscape support, I'll be waiting for the bugs to be worked out first though.

- Daryel
*high five*

I total comandered those files into your version and have been testing them since I installed, and so far so good.

But I would recommend leaving bg4all pages out as it is easily installable with a cab but hard to uninstall if you don't want it. I presonally don't like the special background on all tabs I find it gets in the way of actually doing stuff in some of them.

Also, is it possible to have that "rearange tabs" settings menu with the comm manager tab in it as well? When I added it manually it disabled the rearrange menu. But yours is also the only hd manila I've seen that had the menu working with the added calendar and call history tabs too, so maybe you've got a trick here.

The Operator Logo disapearing is not a huge sacrifice (I'm on Telus so I really don't mind haha). The clock I install (Pamas Digital, look it up on XDA) overwrites this image anyways.

Lastly, it looks like the HD weather tab stretching has a fix on that XBmod XDA thread too, maybe we could try that out as well. (Like you need to lengthen that list though! Your wife is already gonna be mad enough, haha)

Really lastly, This manila rules.