View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:51 AM
pixelpop
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 26th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Um.......you have all those problems with 3.9? Bluetooth for me on sprint works fine, although i am on 4.3 now..I transfer files, isten to ad2p music, ftp file sharing.....3.9 if i remember was great, i moved to a newer rom becasue sys changed and i wanted a faster response...My bluetooth disconnect every blue moon but music and calls are fine.
It isn't "all those problems" on 3.9, just losing all sound output occassionally. I think it's Bluetooth-related, in that if I am in and out of my car several times, with Bluetooth connecting and disconnecting each time I start and shut off my car, it seems to trigger the sound lose issue. Other than that, 3.9 is rock solid.

I was suggesting that we should allow Mike to gather the 4.3 comments, perhaps create another build, and hopefully at some point we will get another "final" that is as solid as 3.9.
This post has been thanked 1 times.