View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:17 AM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3
whats the easist way to change the skins. I like the default skin. but was wondering how to change colors.
copy the settings.ini to your computer change the colors and copy it back... soft reset to let changes take effect
where is this settings.ini?? obviously im clueless
in the folder which you installed the program too, probably \Program Files\Contact Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithtran12
Yeah, I'm having the same problem too with my 700wx. My contact picture is covered by the "Mobile" line,"SMS Mobile" line, and "Mailto:" line. Is this a problem only pertaining to the 700wx?
i am not able to test this problem as i do not have a 700wx anymore... this shouldnt be a problem it should just load into the blue bar (as long as you havent changed it) in the detailed background image...

post at www.pocketcm.com in the forums section for more help from the developer