View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 12:03 AM
superevilllama
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident
After using this for a day, some thoughts.
It doesn't slow things down as bad as it seemed initially.
There doesn't seem to be any way to alter any settings on it. For instance, right now, both the center and left icons on the home tab open up text messages. It really should be that one of them is SMS and the other is either email or VM. Truly ideal would allow four buttons to have all four.
It would be nice if the launcher tab allowed some sort of launcher for "Send SMS" or "soft reset" or "today settings" like iLauncher does.
How about a battery meter? Signal strength?
(Is there a way to get rid of my clock in the topbar so that when this plugin is running I don't have two clocks there?)
The weather function is really nice. I haven't had any issues with the current images, so I'm not going to mess with it unless I do. I successfully changed the local cities to work for me. It is a little annoying that it can't download updates while connected via Activesync, but no big deal.

good information.. I know that my clock in the top right doesnt appear unless i am in another window and not on the today screen, so only one clock appears at a time. I have noticed the email and txt message icons work properly if you are using them for the first time IE whichever you open first, thats what both icons open.

I am also very interested in kdoweb's OEM he made out of this. How do I incorporate it into the new helmi kitchen? Do i unzip yur file into an "Optional_HTCHOME" folder? also, do we just include the file luv2chill posted with all the other files in that same folder?

Thanks again your all yur help with improving this plugin!