Athasian
PPCGeeks Regular

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
LOL... Preaching to the choir folks... Missing the point, still. Oh crap, I used more commas. Sorry.

Envision a world with HTC phones but no XDA, no PPCGeeks... would you still find these phones acceptable?
Last time I'm posting in this thread. Your question has been asked and answered. Yes, I would find it acceptable because it is MORE than a phone. If I wanted just a phone, I would buy just a phone. And its battery would last 3 days with my phone use. Everything else on the phone I found fine at stock. I took calls, didn't miss any that I was actually available to answer. I got text messages. I got picture mail. I browsed the web, I even remote controlled my home computer from my phone. No tweaking at all. Unless you consider installing software tweaking. (I installed a cab file from logmein.com that let me connect to my home computer and remote control it).

Of course there is an XDA and PPCGeeks tho. So I was able to take my acceptable device and paint it, and add a custom carborator (sp??) and a silly little spoiler on the back so that instead of being a mustang its a custom mustang.