View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:25 PM
hellraiser_osu
PPCGeeks Regular

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
How many of you have Touch Pros that have never self-reset, or that you've not reset yourself to clear some issue? Do you know many phones, including smart phones, have no end-user "easy, like you'll likely need to do this now and then" reset button? None of them run WinMo, sure, but it is true.
You know what's funny? My few friends with iPhones.. when they first got it a couple weeks and I'd see them in that time frame.. Everytime they tried to show me something he installed (and I am not exaggerating) their iPhone would stop working. They'd look at it with this puzzled look and after while it would reset itself.

I've always had friends that ran the TPro stock and have had no problems. I'd call them and they'd pick up after a few rings. They'd call me and I'd pick up after a few rings.

But, as with all electronics, there's bound to be problems and there will be people that have no problems. The people that don't have a problem, you don't see on the board posting. My phone's got no problems! I haven't had any problems and this is one of the few phones I've gone and not soft reset after every few days.