View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:12 PM
henbone11
PPCGeeks Regular

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

lol another thread crying about the TP. if everyone hates HTC and winmo, why bother getting the phone in the first place? I dont understand it. I honestly think some people just make threads like this so we can be impressed by their pretty writing prose and incredible use of commas. I have never had a problem with my TP. to be completely honest, the only reason I tweak my phone is because its fun. the out of box functionality is great. I dont have phone lag like most people say. I dont have any of the other issues that people complain about. I am guessing that most of these problems occur only after they have "tweaked" their phones in the first place. either I am the luckiest HTC customer of all time or some people just do not know how to use their device. if the iphone is so bonerific, get it. enjoy it.

its like when something tastes terrible and you turn to someone else and say, "hey, this tastes like crap. here, taste it." if you know HTC sucks and winmo sucks, why subject yourself to the torture that is HTC? I suppose it is plausible that someone would buy a phone just to see how the crappy food tastes, then complain about it?

btw, I have never reset my phone. never had to. I have made backups in case I screw something up while "tweaking" it. but have never had to hard reset.

Last edited by henbone11; 01-26-2009 at 09:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.