xgm541
PPCGeeks Regular

xgm541 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Uh, guys, stop projecting. It's not about me. Or the iPhone. It's about Windows Mobile (some) and HTC software (some) and HTC hardware (some)

I expected it to go down this road, but then again pulling the band-aid off often hurts.

How many of you have Touch Pros that have never self-reset, or that you've not reset yourself to clear some issue? Do you know many phones, including smart phones, have no end-user "easy, like you'll likely need to do this now and then" reset button? None of them run WinMo, sure, but it is true.

Again, all I am saying is, even if this is the best, brightest polished turd to ever drop out of the HTC product pipeline, it's still a polished turd.

And yeah, I think I've got the best "version 00002" hardware build 1/9/09 touch pro there is, and that it was functioning exactly to spec out of the box.
and an iphone is an even more polished, skinnier, and crappier screen turd then? Cause honestly, i would not use an iphone over this. And jail breaking is just the same.. actually worse.. than flashing a rom. Therefore, to get functionality, you have to polish the turd urself as well.

However, you are right, it is ur opinion on a phone, and I am just defending it, because i am not fond of people who are never truly pleased.
This post has been thanked 2 times.