View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athasian View Post
What about the 3rd kind? People like me who had a phone that worked out of the box but chose to make the phone different than stock because I didn't "wanna be like everyone else"

The people who come to this board are a special type. They want more than "stock" for one reason or another. Many are tech savvy and want to make a demon from their device. Some just have different needs that the manufacturer (because face it this isnt just an HTC board and all kinds of tweaking is done) didn't choose to impliment in stock.

I'm in no way saying that you or the OP are not having the problems you are describing, but your post just discounts all of the people who have said in this very thread that the phone was not unusable to them out of the box. Reading all the posts that I have since I've gotten my Touch Pro, I do believe that there have been some problem phones. But I also believe that a good portion of the phones are just fine too.
so did you hard reset right out the box? what about audiopara? you just opened your touch pro and starting using it?