View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM
schettj
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

Uh, guys, stop projecting. It's not about me. Or the iPhone. It's about Windows Mobile (some) and HTC software (some) and HTC hardware (some)

I expected it to go down this road, but then again pulling the band-aid off often hurts.

How many of you have Touch Pros that have never self-reset, or that you've not reset yourself to clear some issue? Do you know many phones, including smart phones, have no end-user "easy, like you'll likely need to do this now and then" reset button? None of them run WinMo, sure, but it is true.

Again, all I am saying is, even if this is the best, brightest polished turd to ever drop out of the HTC product pipeline, it's still a polished turd.

And yeah, I think I've got the best "version 00002" hardware build 1/9/09 touch pro there is, and that it was functioning exactly to spec out of the box.