View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20 View Post
Next question... How do you use the Video Sites in conjunction with Opera? I always understood you could only use the Video Sites (with the TCPMP viewer) from Explorer. Thanks.
to be honest, Opera provides nearly no value when it comes to video. Unless someone else chimes in with a solution. I know that when you go into the video sites, opera opens because opera is the default browser. normally I manually type in the youtube and such into ie to take advantage of the tcpmp streaming video. I have not found opera to be any use for this. really skyfire is only browser with built in flash support.

Last edited by Riley; 01-26-2009 at 06:03 PM.