View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Skelator03
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to watch tv

Quote:
I bought one of those pices of garbage originally because it was cheaper than a slingbox. I gave up on it aafter the third one broke in six weeks. Hava has some of the absolute wort CS I have ever dealt with & the equipment is junk.

At that point, I bought a SlingBox & have never had one single problem with it. I watched HBO in my truck last week while driving on a six hour roadtrip & it worked perfectly the entire way.
Wow you watch TP screen for 6 hours or did you use the video out?

Quote:
When I had sling the audio would lag very badly. It also took longer to set up. Hava has better picture quality period. If you look at the specs it will stream in a higher rez. They do have some issues to work on for remote quality and the mobile player but this can be fixed via firmware update which will hopefully be soon. Take a look for yourself
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/travel...slingbox-solo/ You can't argue with the pictures - Also had a built in dvr or you can add a usb hard drive. I don't know why anyone would buy a sling - I have owned both and sling was a big pile of poop
Your the only one going for the hava the specs dont lie but idk keep selling me i love all the input thanks everyone for keeping it on topic too