View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:59 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to watch tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
When I had sling the audio would lag very badly. It also took longer to set up. Hava has better picture quality period. If you look at the specs it will stream in a higher rez. They do have some issues to work on for remote quality and the mobile player but this can be fixed via firmware update which will hopefully be soon. Take a look for yourself
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/travel...slingbox-solo/ You can't argue with the pictures - Also had a built in dvr or you can add a usb hard drive. I don't know why anyone would buy a sling - I have owned both and sling was a big pile of poop

Actually if you set the streamming rate and such manually like I do, and have the capacity for upstream (2mbps up for me at home), the quality is just as good as the others.