View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:54 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardrk View Post
true but the like UI has all diff advancements like the scrolling built in tho. Could it not just be an alpha build of 6.5 with nothing added?
It has ftouch flo build into it. That has nothing to do with WMO 6.5. Boxers is using parts of WMO 6.1 and 6.5. If you guys want to try the Alpha with working IE8 you can try my enthusiast rom for Sprint Touch pro's. But just to elaborate, there is no multi touch, there is no honeycomb. The UI looks just like WMO 6.1 however the SYS is quick as lightning. At least to me. =)

Want a taste without cooking yourself go here>>>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54855
If I helped you, please hit the button.