View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:53 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
any plans on another clean rom with the new opera? I really enjoy the roms you have provided. I havent tried the clean rom yet to see the differences with performance and battery life (if any difference).

couple questions, what purpose is adobe flash 2.1 on this rom? I wasnt sure if people know what sites this player supports or if it's just for older flash files. the tcpmp player works great and does play the same flash files in I 'm not mistaken. If you do plan on another clean version, can I make a request? maybe a semi clean but keeping sprint nav, tv, and the pocket cm keyboard. lastly, I wanted to ask if you would recommend adding the battery enhancement cabs or enabling battery tweaks from Diamond tweak? I wasnt sure if it would be redundant to what you already added. Have a great day.

edit; my apologies, I just read you have the battery tweaks in the oem pack. sorry, i need to read....
I need to rebuild the clean rom cause it still has that failed sprint picture mail in there, and it will include the newer opera. I'll see about a personal edition or a sprint edition or something.

And that's not pocket cm lol... That's the stock keyboard, renamed small keyboard in the keyboard list. In 1.5.13 I made it default as that's the one I usually use. Go into StartMenu-Programs-Utilities and run Sip Change, this will change the default keyboard for you.

Battery tweaks, I've compiled some here and there during my hectic december schedule, but if you want to send them to me to be sure I have what you have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20 View Post
I see on the link the guy removed the plus and minus icons from the SMS tab... Honestly, I'd have no problem removing them and not using the function. I just don't like having the icons, but not having it work right. Do you know how to remove those icons? Or which manila file they are on, so I can remove them? Thx.
I'm going to try his v6.0.0 tonight, that will get rid of those for you...

This post has been thanked 1 times.