View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20 View Post
(I'm on .12)... The zoom function on the text tab is acting strangely (happened on my last ROM as well). When you hit the zoom in button, the text displayed does not zoom, but then when I flip to the next text, the zoom had made the changes. I got it working last time, but I have no idea what I did... Any ideas?
That's the way it has always worked for me... I tap the + a couple times, then swipe up/down to change it. I suppose the swiping refreshes the display so your changes will take effect. I'll research this on xda and see if it's possible.

Edit: The author of the tf3d theme edited this out of his version 6 of this theme. I'll take another look at this theme this evening... Here is a link to the theme I'm using...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-26-2009 at 10:10 AM.