View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 11:24 AM
ImCoKeMaN
Retired Staff

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nope this won't help get wm6 on the 6700. That doesn't mean it can't happen, but good people have been working hard on that for a while without success. This rom will still be the same/similar to the sprint rom in core OS components and the Sprint rom has not helped for that either. Different drivers are need for Apache that won't be in the Titan.

Anyone with a P4000 that plans to flash this and already knows MTTY and Pdocread please post an info 8 and pdocread -l before and after if you can. That might be good to have info for the TITAN partion info (bad blocks etc.). We still should get a good WM5 dump from a telus device if possible though and it looks like it might be tough as the one i've seen had lots of bad blocks. I can help in chat room when i'm around if someone wants to try this stuff. There is also some info on what i did in my section of the TITAN directory on the ftp.

Thanks