View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logs View Post
I have been running V0.08B Sprint since the minute it came out. I have never had to reset my phone since I loaded this ROM, and I have tons of random software installed on there. It is stable as can be.

However, my previous phone: A Sprint Mogul, suffered from this issue of sleeping and not waking up several times daily. I tried many custom roms, and eventually went back to stock and the issue persisted. I concluded that it was a hardware issue, and that is exactly why I had to upgrade to a Touch Pro.

I really hope that's not the case, but keep it in mind as a possibility. Try other ROMs and see what happens. Or maybe it was a fluke and a hard reset would take care of it.
I have tried other rom's.. Mighty's, GC's Kitchen, Stock. None of them gave me this problem, just this one. I thought it was my device, but now I saw that someone else is having that issue!!

What radio are you guys using?? I'm on 1.04 from Tellus. Maybe that is the culprit.

Anyone else?