View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Looks like my excitement was inappropriate.
After everything finished syncing I started installing a few other program and then on the install of Tweaks2K2 the installer hung.
I soft reset using Quickmenu reset and when it started coming back, I had a hard reset on my hands.
I'll try again, but if it starts doing this to me again, I'm going to have to ditch this Kitchen.
You probably need to flash back to stock before you build any more of your own. Others have had similar problems with spontaneous hard resets, as have I.
This post has been thanked 1 times.