View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Well, crazy ringer issues w/4.2.1 got me to try my own ROM with the Kitchen.
I'll report some of the bugs that I've noticed- but I'm just going to retry the Kitchen one more time then try one of the Dev's premade ROMs if that doesn't work.
SMS Tab- display of messages got really sluggish. If I switched tabs and then went back, it was OK, but kept on happening.
Weather tab- I could live with losing some of the foreign countries in exchange for getting more US cities. But when I selected Montreal, Canada, at first it gave me some garbled name under the weather icon. Then, when I switched to another tab and went back to the weather tab, it restarted TF3D. Consistently. I don't have any access to the weather tab right now. It would be nice to have a way to clear out selections when not in TF3D.

On the plus side- I love the Black S2A dialer.
When everything is working, it's wicked fast.

One last thing- I like the old splash screen much better. Not really relevant, but thought I'd put in my $0.02.
__
I also have an issue when I run the UC/SDConfig file. The install hangs about 85% from being done.
Attached is my SDConfig file and a list of the CABS that I don't install when using this kitchen (but I have done successfully with other ROMs)
Attached Files
File Type: txt CABs removed 4 Kitchen.txt (476 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt SDConfig.txt (610 Bytes, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 01-25-2009 at 09:52 PM.