View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

well its been 4 hrs total since I took her off. I am at 75% battery. This is with active sync set to sync every 30 mintues, no calls, moderate data usage and texting (in 0-2 bar ev area). Not too bad to be honest. I think the initial battery indicators are always wrong on the diamond. this is probably why they went without percentages on th stock, just a bar that doesnt give you exact results but a approximate figure.

Another thing I forgot to mention is I really like when you lock the phone on this rom, it doesn't dim the screen. this is great when you outside and it's virtually impossible to unlock your phone again in the sunlight.