View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Con,

Thanks for the super fast response in email!!!

I got the kitchen all done and ported for VZW use my style....

I got beta testers looking for anytyhing really really bad... But I found nothing in the hours that I have not slept since you released it ;c)

I also wanted to take a moment to formally thank you for your work, contributions, and more importantly your undieing dedication!

I have learned alot from you since that night you PM'ed me and explained about the XIP's. My quest has been never ending since that night. My ROM's double in poularity by the day (among vzw users) and my skills gorw at an exponential rate.

Why? because you did something not alot of master chefs do... reached out and touched someone without being begged to! I would have never came to you and asked for help in fear of getting flamed. Happens alot around here. Oh well. Thats life I guess?

Everyday, I give back the knowledge that you gave me. I share EVERYTHING you gave me. I improved upon it (debateable) and made it specific to our limp **** VZW Pro's ;c(

I could not have done this without you... I think you should consider all of my thanks YOURS as there is no way I could ever repay you for what you do. The verizon XV6850 community owes, I owe you, the board owes you.

You transcend anything that has ever been or will be! I will try to model your actions and behavior so maybe one day... I can be as good as you ;c)

FTW!: Conflipper forever!

If you dont understand what I am saying let me rephrase....

Thanks man, we appreciate you, Dont forget! ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-25-2009 at 05:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.