View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:39 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
i could not get it to work and school started last week so i have had no time with my phone other than to call babysitters and tell them "i might be a little late......." hopefully i will have a little time tomorrow to work on it.
it was straight up for me... try running as administrator..
i tried the compression settings and it screwed up my manila even when I installed the patch.. however for straightup exchanges its quick and easy.

@Mr. Good Cat.. Looks great! Nice flow to the theme!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-25-2009 at 01:46 PM.