View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:28 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
does anyone know if its possible to integrate the call history, calendar or comm manager tab into hd manila? if you cook up a telus version i could run some tests. i'm pretty handy with the 3d files, i think i am up to 18 i add with UC on every flash.
I will cook up a HD manila telus version. But look here for information about the additional tabs. Towards the bottom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...85&postcount=1