View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 AM
stevedog1
THE HENCHMAN

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Help with youtube app

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
Hello,
I need some help with the youtube app. I am using mighty rom 4.2 on my sprint diamond. I love the rom but I am always having problem with the youtube app. It has problems playing alot of videos. It says "cannot play video". If I do a soft reset, It sometimes works for a little bit but it also seems to load alot more then with the stock rom. Can someone please help me?
Hard Resetting after installing the rom usually fixes any hiccups it might have.

As far as the loading times. This will depend on the length of the video you are watching (obviously) and the settings you are using. Open up the Youtube app and click on the settings icon in the upper right hand corner. Then select "Fast Download". It will then speed up your download times dramatically but it will also reduce the quality of the videos.

Although, I didn't offer you a "fix", I hope that this helps you some. Good Luck.