View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:13 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: best media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
is anyone actually using the video out cable? i still don't understand how it would be useful. i guess if ur traveling and staying in a hotel u could use it? what have u been using it for?
I use it everyday. I have a Pro-Clip bracket in my truck that automatically hooks the video & audio from my TP to the killer sound & 7" video DVD/NAV screen in my truck. That way, I can watch my SlingMobile setup on the 7" screen with the good sound.

I also hook it to TV's when I'm off on a business trip again using Slingplayer or playing DVD movies ripped to my 16 gig card..

~John