View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:55 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmccormick View Post
The 4 are there for me (for some contacts). It only shows numbers you have entered, so if your contact only has one number, that's all you will see.

BUG/ISSUE/WEIRDNESS: I want 13 tabs (no comm or sounds since both of those are already under the settings tab) in the order with the first 5 being Home, People, Call History, SMS, Mail. This for some reason is impossible. I have tried using Adv. Cfg, TF3D Config, and editing the 26948339_manila manually. If you look in the file, the page numbers are all screwy and not how they show up (for example, people is 5 even though it shows up as 1, and weather is 1 even though it shows up as 6). It seems that the 4 added tabs (or at least calendar and call history) have to be at the end of the list, or they overwrite one of the existing ones and you only have 11 icons again. It seems like most of the default icons cannot be moved, they are always in the same position no matter how you change their page order value. Does anyone have a fix for this? I really, really, really want call history as my 3rd icon, and I don't want it overwriting SMS.
I would not mess with if manually. and I have used TF3D config without a hitch and taken out and moved around tabs with no problem. I am on a stock rom.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt