View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:30 AM
rpmccormick
PPCGeeks Regular

rpmccormick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/23/09 update

Ok, I bit the bullet and installed it. Still waiting for that Red Skin though. It is kinda laggy compared to TF3D (I thought people said it was "fast"). I mostly installed it because it shows multiple contact methods in the People tab instead of just the one number/txt/email you choose. Love that feature. The stock tab is cool too.

I have one problem that I know has been discussed, but I'm a little confused on it. The weather tab on mine it was blank (did not keep my one city from TF3D). I added my city. It let me, but then crashed when updating. Now whenever I switch to that tab it trys to update and crashes. There are screen shots of the weather, and people complain it is stretched out, so I know it is possible to get it working with some content, even if you can't add a custom city. New York is one of the defaults so I'm fine with that. But mine had no cities by default and I can't be in the tab long enough to delete my added city before it crashes. What gives?

-Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, I only installed 1.8.1 cab. I'm trying to find the forecast cache file now, I hope that is the answer.
EDIT2: Where is this cache file? I keep looking manually and searching this thread. Where is the dang file so I can delete it?
EDIT3: Found it in the XDA thread: My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db
Telus v1.04.05V Radio

Last edited by rpmccormick; 01-24-2009 at 05:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.