View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:59 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0.1.4.1 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks, I will give it a whirl. I think the value of flashing back to oem is only if you are flashing different custom roms like a 19972 to 21109 back to 20759, etc. I think that is when flashers run into small problems that dont go away unless you flash back to the orignal and work from a clean slate. But as long as you stay with the custom rom, it doesnt seem to matter. no doubt the radio is the main culprit for added heat. 1.11.00f and 1.04.05v seem to best in my testing. boy, that was a quick trip to the watering hole!!
The only value of flashing stock is to get a new radio or to get the default boot splash back, you can flash from any sys to any sys, it overwrites the same image. and now I'm off to the local watering hole...