View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:59 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just take me out an shoot me

sounds like a hard reset is in your future... i would do that regardless, because that seems to fix a lot of issues related to the way htc sets the phones up apparently.

your today screen *is* touchflo3d, and while it is customizable, you won't be able to add today screen apps to it, but if you don't like it you can always disable it the same way you enable/disable today screen apps.

as for your battery icon, it should be on the taskbar... is your phone charging? stupid question, but you never know. do a hard reset and read the essentials thread and see if that answers any of your questions before you go installing random cleanup apps. the cleanup is kinda cool, but i find that it changes too much, and if you're not experienced with the phone, you'll have a hard time finding out how to set things back if thats how you wanted them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.