View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0.1.4.1 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Flash a custom then the radio? The radio only has to be done once. I flash the released/leaked rom to get the radio (only a carrier release will have a radio), then flash whichever rom you want, the other rom to try, then flash back to mine. lol! I would think it would be more of a radio problem with the overheating, although the rom does control some aspects like how long the internet connection is etc... But even with my vogue, surf the internet for 1/2 an hour, and the thing got warm, never hot.

Anyways....Backtracked and within 15 minutes this link should be good.

rstg_Diam_1.5.1

- Add tweak to fully exit Opera...done. thanx to calkulen and rileyd5.
- Update to Opera_v9.5_Build_15306...done.
- Fix Sprint Picture Mail....didn't make it either...
thanks, I will give it a whirl. I think the value of flashing back to oem is only if you are flashing different custom roms like a 19972 to 21109 back to 20759, etc. I think that is when flashers run into small problems that dont go away unless you flash back to the orignal and work from a clean slate. But as long as you stay with the custom rom, it doesnt seem to matter. no doubt the radio is the main culprit for added heat. 1.11.00f and 1.04.05v seem to best in my testing. boy, that was a quick trip to the watering hole!!