View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:58 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0.1.4.1 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
ok, flashed 1.4.1 and im getting problems in opera. when i open the browser the page automaticaly swithces to landscape mode even if phone is not turned or tilted. then the phone will get major lag if i try to watch a flash video and i will have to do a soft reset to stop the lag even after i close opera. i thought since you added the flash package that opera would support flash now?? also im using the telus radio and man my phone gets really hot if i make a 10 or more minute call or use browser for about the same time. which radio are you guys using to beat the heat??
Increase this registry key for the g-sensor rotation delay:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\GSensor]
"IdleTime"=dword:000000c8

Default value is 200 decimal, go up in increments of 500 and see if that helps. I set mine to a value of 1400, and it was the equivilant of approx. 4 seconds, the default value was about 1-2 seconds.

I currently have the opera that came with the leaked rom working and redoing things like the bookmarks, well, customizing it. And it seems to run well.

I've using radio 1.11.0f that came with it. I wasn't aware that different roms heated up while others didn't, I thought it was a diamond thing... Anyone want to educate me on my new device?

And for the flash, I don't use it so I don't know. Threw that in cause you helped me test this initially, and thanks for that. pm me or post here a link so I can make that flash work, remember, I'm a noob.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-23-2009 at 07:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.