View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0.1.3 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Why thanks, That's the radio that I'm using too and haven't had any of the issues that I've read about.

Here is my findings when doing the same with Opera then resetting and with PIE
...........Before . After opening .... after closing
Opera: ..71.18 ..... 76.06 ............. 76.01 (memory usage)
PIE: ......69.2 ...... 72.2 ............... 71.52

So there may be something opening when these programs open. Probably when it initiates that internet connection. DotFred Taskmanager works well for this, for me, It's not a concern right now but I'll keep an eye on it...And newer opera, that's what I'm gonna test when I get off. But I'm all for stable, not newest...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And opera mini, I've got UC included you can add it through there. I'll look at it today, but I think the new java kills the stock sprint apps...

And flashvideobundle is not in v1.3, but is in v1.4.

Check the first post for clean version contents, pink is not included in the clean one. This rom is quick because most of the stuff I included is a seperate app and doesn't load at startup, otherwise, if the memory is there use it!
thanks for your response.

regarding the memory, I installed the opera real exit cab from Calcu and noticed that I regained 6% of memory after leaving opera so it worked! if you want this cab, I can put it up. I agree, it doesnt seem to harm anything. Thanks for the information on this.

I understand on the opera version as well, i only asked since it was part of the leaked rom. this version does work well although it renders ppcgeeks site very strange. Its all white and stripped down for some reason. it does do well however on most sites.

thats cool on mini. it is easily installed in cab form as well. this version I've used for a while and it doesnt seem to affect any of the Stock sprint apps.

cool, I think I am going to flash version 1.4 since it has flashvideobundle. the clean version is great but I dont want to lose the newer version of Sprint TV and the games, etc. for some reason, when I tried to install previously the new S tv cab it doesn't show up in programs. I was told to install the old one, then install this one over it but it only works half the time..

This release is a definite winner! Everyone should give this a try in my opinion! Thanks again.