View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:15 AM
larry6667
Regular 'Geeker

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

[QUOTE=frostrambler;659839]Hey Juggalo, I have a few questions.

1. Do you ever plan on including the Recent Calls Tab in TF3D and Calendar Tab? Those two are pretty popular, especially recent calls.

I know some people may not like extra tabs, but including Advanced Diamond config, which allows you to remove a tab in less than a minute would probably solve that issue. Adding the tabs is a lot harder than removing them. Just curious.

5. Is it possible to get that curtain back from the GSM dialer? So you dont accidently press one of the soft buttons during a call?

Is Recent calls and Calender not RIGHT there on the home screen? Why would you want to add these as tabs? There is enough tabs already.

The best thing to happen in this rom by far in my opinion is the loss of that stupid curtain from the GSM version. I hope it was taken out for a reason. I found I always had to use the stylus to get it to slide off, and with the screen shutting off it was useless any way.

Also some one said the screen will stay on during a call if you use it...my last call to voicemail it shut off on me twice while I was using it on speaker...that is a major bug IMO. It is tolerable like everything else tho