View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:33 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0.1.3 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_1.4.1

Version 1.4.1
- Add Adobe Flash Lite from ppckitchen_oem_vga...done.
- Added PIE Favorite - PPCGeeks - CDMA HTC Diamond Upgrades...done.
- Move personal alarm settings to my personal OEM...done.
- Disable xt9 predictive text...didn't make it, killed the HTC SIP's...
- Apply keyboard lag fix...done.

I had to pull 1.4 because the xt9 Hack caused the HTC soft input panels to do all numbers. So you guys can do the hack in post #23 to speed up your SIPs as long as you use TouchPal, the small keyboard, or the stock full qwerty sip.

Sorry for the 8 hour delay! And this afternoon I'll put up a clean rom, test that alternative Skyfire program, and see if I can trim some bulk...but this is a "loaded rom". ...Enjoy and keep that feedback comin'!
Thanks.

Honestly this is one of the best roms already! I have been running this since last night and it is stable as can be. No freezing issues I can tell like the leaked rom. I was constantly freezing on the leaked rom when in the tf photos or sprint tv tab. The display and icons are very cool, take a little time to get used to but definitely unique. Battery life has been very good as well on this rom. I paired it up with the 1.11 radio and it seems to work very well with data speeds/good voice quality.

couple things I wanted to ask you about.

*Have you considered adding java for the Opera mini fans out there. I have a pretty good vga jbed that I will attach for your review. You can change the fonts on this one to a reasonable size and it doesn't crash.
*Also, I was curious of your reason for taking out the latest opera mobile release that was in the leaked rom,was it buggy?
*I noticed a memory leak or maybe opera is not fully closing (real exit) because I start out around 34% Program memory and within a hour or so I was running up over 54%. I have a cab for this as well you like that should exit opera completely. It seemed like memory was not going back down after exiting opera. Not a big deal though unless it affects performance.
*One last thing, is flashvideobundle on 1.3 or just 1.4? I do not see it as it usually creates an "video" icon in the programs.

I was planning on trying out 1.4 but 1.3 is working great for me very well. I guess I would like to see what is included in the cleaner version as well. Honestly I dont mind the loaded up version. I still have 32 mb after loading my software but alot of people would prefer a release with more space.
Attached Files
File Type: cab VGA Esmertec Jbed 20080912.5.1.cab (2.65 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 01-23-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: make it readable