View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 09:33 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
God damn it... I've hard reset about 6 times today and reflashed using stock and built roms from this kitchen...

Sounds like the issues I was having Tuesday... I flashed a Custom ROM and it went through _almost _ all of my customizations before hanging. After a hard reset it seemed to finish, but then Manila wouldn't load and some other weirdness was going on... I ended up hard resetting at least 6 times with different results each time. I then flashed to Stock (not the leaked Stock) and reflashed the same Custom ROM and it still had issues (no Service). I flashed the Stock once again and this time let customizations run completely... then flashed the same exact Custom ROM and things all loaded perfectly. I've flashed a newer Customized ROM Wednesday and things have been running perfectly with that one as well. So, my guess is that just flashing the Stock ROM isn't enough... flashing the Stock ROM and letting it go through all it's Customizations is needed when things get horked up.

Daryel