View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:52 AM
infection0
Regular 'Geeker

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

God damn it... I've hard reset about 6 times today and reflashed using stock and built roms from this kitchen... something always seems to go wrong. One flash, GPS would not work. Another, TouchFlo crapped out after installing all my programs. I thought it was a small bug, but upon hard reset, the glitch was still there and covering half my clock. Next flash, brick. Flash after that, everything on the phone worked! After installing all my programs one by one and checking all the functions, there was nothing wrong. The very last thing to do was to sync contacts. Activesync gives me an error. I backup, hard-reset, and active sync recognizes the device again. Then I restore the backup and Activesync stops recognizing it. You guys have NO IDEA how PISSED I am at this kitchen!! At my phone!! ARHRGRTHGHHHH!!!! I'm a patient man, but I nearly smashed my phone multiple times today. It's been 6 hours with a nonfunctioning phone. Working 6 hours straight! Can ANYONE tell me how to fix activesync? It says "error" with a red X in Vista. It's not the computer's fault, it's entirely the phone's. I can't figure out what is wrong. And I swear to god, if I have to hard reset one more time, Steve Ballmer is going to get a shoe in his face.