View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:36 AM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: How do you stop startup programs? (dashwire)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I tried setting it to manual sync but then I have to press sync everytime which kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing. If I don't press sync, nothing sends from the website and if I get a text it won't upload by itself set to manual. Where is the disabled startup folder? I didn't see it. If I set it back to auto-sync it goes back into startup folder after I delete it. Grrrr
Um... How do you expect it to automatically do anything without starting up?

Personally.. I manually sync the things I need... and then I never have to worry about it autostarting.

Wiht the Auto Sync, it starts as soon as the Phone turns on and scans for changes as you make them. Then when it see's that you have an idle connection, it will auto sync.

How do you honestly think that this program with do anything automatically if you dont first allow it to start?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways