View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:52 AM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-21-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.2 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruffyDuffles View Post
ok now i reflashed v 3.2.1 back onto my phone. i'm STILL gettin this damn black box at the bottom of my screen that displays the word i'm typin with the hard keyboard even tho the program i'm typing in originally is displaying what i type. this is annoying because its in EVERY program in which i type using the physical keyboard. i turned the auto-correction/substitution and predictive text crap off and it wont go away. this is the bare rom alone and i havent installed any other programs or tampered with any other settings
Someone posted a simple fix just a few pages back, sometimes it defaults to t9, just type something then hit the fn key and the space bar and select abc and you are good to go.

This post has been thanked 1 times.