View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtlm View Post
I have tried building my own rom a couple of times with this kitchen, but when I boot up, touchflo does not work. I have the message "tap here to launch...". I tap, and it says launching, and flashes back and forth between "tap here", and "launching", and eventually stops trying. It appears to be attempting to load, but never does. What could be my problem? I've selected only one landscape manila, one clock, and the manila engine is checked.

Did you keep TouchFlo checked when you built?

Do you have anything going in your auto config?