View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:29 PM
lawmangrant
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Thumbs up Re: Threaded SMS not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillryan View Post
I tried searching for an answer, but i didn't find one here in the diamond forum. I have a girl at work who has a diamond and her threaded sms just stopped working. She's running the stock rom and hasn't done any kind of tweaks or reg edits. I tried to fix it, but for the life of me i can't get it to go back to threaded.

When you go to the inbox the messages aren't broken down by sender like my diamond or any of the others. They are sorted by received time. I changed all those settings to try to get it to go back to normal and it just won't go. Even when i make her setting look like mine it's sorting by sender, but not in threads, just in a long, long list.

Any ideas what might cause this or how i can go about fixing this? I know that a hard reset will fix it, but she hasn't synced in a while, so thats the last resort i have right now.

Thanks
Go check out the settings for texting...

START > SETTINGS > SYSTEM > TEXT MESSAGING and make sure that she is set to Threaded under the Text Messaging Layout.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.