View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:26 PM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant take it anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Well as a noob myself, I have to agree that some of the posts are ridiculous. I think I don't even have 20 posts yet, but it's because I don't make a new thread asking questions that have already been answered. If your search gives you 50 different answers, then look through them so see if you find the one your looking for. Why create a new post about it so that the next time someone searches for it there's 51 different answers. I will say that when I do use the search here, there are far too may stickies that come up and have nothing to do with what I'm searching for, but that's where google comes in. If you limit to what noobs can post though, it hurts people like me who are able to find what we're looking for on our own and do search before asking questions that have been answered. For instance, yesterday I decided I wanted to learn to flash, and now have upward of a dozen different roms. I built my own OEM's, messed up a ton of them, and didn't post one thread asking "how do I do this" because ALL THE INFORMATION IS THERE IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH!

Let the VIP's and Mods spend they're time finding great upgrades for the masses, it makes us all much happier.
Nicely said.