View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:17 PM
stevedog1
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Curious, is Everyone aware of Sprint's Online Advance Exchange Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_shake View Post
the screen went out on my apache and I got it replaced witht the insurance thru a sprint store.

the replacement's camera does not work, all pics are fuzzy and macro slider does not do anything.

would the faulty camera be an eligible reason to exchange it with this service?

How about a dead external speaker on an apache that is a few years old?
my girlfriend's phone does not even ring cause of it

also how long does it take?
The phone HAS to be in Warranty to be eligible for an exchange. Any phone over a year old from purchase date, will not be eligible, as the warranty period is only 1 year. So, your girlfriends phone is definitely not eligible.

There is an exception though, if you get an exchange right at the end of the year, then you get an additional 90 days because every exchange also has a 90 day warranty.

SO basically, make sure you get it exchanged before the 1 year warranty is over, and then keep exchanging it every 90 days...and keep getting another 90 day warranty.

Shipment takes literally a day or two. Depending on what time of the day you file the claim.