View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:15 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Free Sprint Battery- YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Yay, more lying cheating and stealing. Lets all go to Sprint and tell them our batteries are broken when they aren't. Then people who really have battery issues won't get replacements.
Sounds like you're a complainer. No one said anything about lying. Who said they should lie. If you walk in and say your battery life sucks and chop it up with them they will give you one. Who said anything about lying? Tell them your battery last only half a day if you don't charge it, thats not a lie and the guy gave me one. You're talking as if they are opening up new batteries and giving them to us. They have stacks from all of there returns just laying around that they will eventually end up throwing away. I know because i was a tech at the sprint store, and we always threw batteries away.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-22-2009 at 03:19 PM.