View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:42 PM
gostars9
PPCGeeks Regular

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Good One-handed Keyboard for the Touch Pro?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I think I have tried every KB made at one time or another (including some of the really weird options like the Dasur setups)

TouchPal has a learning curve to it to really appreciate how good it is. I bet I installed & deleted it three times & could never see what people where raving about (I hated it really)

I kept seeing praise after praise for TouchPal however & people kept saying you need to use & learn all the ins & outs before deciding if you like it or not.

I finally decided to install TP again & really give it a chance this time. I installed it, read all the help files & worked through all the tutorials & then practiced with it for probably probably a week or more.

At that point, I realized what people where saying. Ever since I did that, I have not used a hardware KB once (in either my old titan or the newer TouchPro). I still have SPB full screen KB installed & use that occasionally when T+ is not an option, but I use TouchPal 99.9% of the time. I find that TP with T+ can be insanely fast for stuff like sms & the auto correction options are amazing (much better than any other option).

I used to have the same opinion as a lot of other posters, this other option (whatever it is) works fine so why bother trying anything else?? I sure am glad I gave TP a chance however.....

~John
Thanks for the informative post. I've tried it several times myself and keep removing it. I'll read the help files and give it a couple of weeks tryout.