View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one who thinks Opera sucks?

I actually find Opera to be pretty cool because you can go into settings and change some aspects of it that aren't available with PIE. I'm not sure if it is any faster than PIE, but it seems a bit snappier overall!! The scrolling finction is cool, and on some pages the Omnia's zoom feature really enhances the web experience!!!