quiqnezz
Regular 'Geeker

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palringo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmd18 View Post
yea sorry that what I was talking about. i was saying every time I used it in the past and 2 days ago if I go to close a chat window it will erase the whole talk and i can't remember what was talked about or bring it up. so I use slick. I asked Palringo to please add the feature of when u close the window whaen you click on the person name to bring back up the talk but they never added it so I don't use it.
Yeah that is kinda annoying but if you just press the "Chats" option on the left side, then select "Contact list" it'll keep the chat session in memory. Then you can re-open any chat sessions that you have active by again pressing the "Chats" option and just selecting the chat session you want to continue on. It'll show a check mark next to each chat session when you get a new message.

It is kinda annoying but that's the only way to keep your chat history alive at the moment. I wish they would make it like the AIM program where it keeps your chat session active under the name of the buddy your're chatting with.