View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:30 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one who thinks Opera sucks?

I agree, Opera is GREAT at what it is designed for, and PIE for what IT is designed for. It is the age-old iPhone/Blackberry/WMPPC argument....there is not 'better' device, each is made for a purpose, and each fill that purpose!!

P.S. Adrynalyne....what would you expect out of a provider that unleashed an app that cripples features and caused numerous bugs on a device? I don't use any VZW app or web-page on my device!!